Hi there...

I've looked through www.htdig.org to get the basic information about its
capabilities... I'd like to know whether it's reasonable or even possible to
use this for indexing a small list of web sites.

What I'd like to do is create a search engine for the sites listed at
http://www.isaintjohn.com/Links/ .... There are about 200 links there; most
sites are not big and many are just one page.  They wouldn't need to be
indexed frequently (once a month or two?).

Is ht://Dig suitable for this job?  Or should I be looking at something else
(pointers would be appreciated)...?

Thanks in advance.
Rehan