Hi folks,
I have a prob with htdig and my site that has frames. It uses menus on
the left frame and the content is displayed in the right frame. I've
marked the left frames with "noindex" because obviously I don't want
nested frame nastyness appearing in the content area. However, I've been
informed that htdig indexes "spider like" from link to link through the
site. This means that it's indexing nothing as my links are in the frame
page that I've marked noindex.

Is there anyway just to have htdig index files in the file system?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Max.