According to Aaron Turner:
> The error is fine, but what's really wierd is all the URL's that have all
> those "=" in them where it doesn't make sense.  What I've figured out is
> that htdig is dropping the CGI varnames in the URL's!  It's also failing
> to index the entire site (which I assume has to to do with the varname
> issue).

I've just posted a copy of htdig-3.1.3-urlparmbug.patch (as well as
htdig-3.1.3-extconv.patch, the external converter patch) to the contrib
CVS tree.  They should appear on http://www.htdig.org/contrib/other/
within an hour.  The urlparmbug patch fixes the problem with htdig
3.1.3 mangling URL parameters with bare ampersands (&).

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>