Hello there,

Can anyone tell me why when I'm doing a search with the word "registrar"
I got results like the following:

 UOttawa - Service du registraire / Office of the Registrar
     (None of the search words were found in the top of this document.)
     http://www.uottawa.ca/academic/info/index/admission.htm 10/12/99,
7205 bytes

 UOttawa - Service du registraire / Office of the Registrar
     (None of the search words were found in the top of this document.)
     http://www.uottawa.ca/academic/info/index/fees.htm 06/09/99, 8262
bytes

 UOttawa - Service du registraire / Office of the Registrar
     (None of the search words were found in the top of this document.)
     http://www.uottawa.ca/academic/info/index/time.htm 06/09/99, 6493
bytes

Also I got duplicate results (like six to ten times the exact same
reference).

Any help.

--
Pierre Kenel Bercy