Gilles Detillieux wrote:

> In general, variables with names in capitals are template variables,
> explained in http://www.htdig.org/hts_templates.html, while variables
> with names in lower case are configuration attributes, explained in
> http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html, and settable in htdig.conf.  Template
> variables are not settable

I'm a difficult character I guess! And often puzzled. At this moment I'm
puzzled by variables (sic) I can't set. If I can't set them, why tell me
about them? Why trouble innocent minds?

> By the way, I'm sorry you felt like we beat you up on the whole db.docdb
> zapping program issue.

No problem. What I was alluding to about being beaten up (and I wasn't
the slightest bit upset because I deserved it) was not knowing where the
mailing list archives were. As far as the French accents stuff is
concerned, I thought I won that one. :)
--
Bernard T. Higonnet
4 Payson Terrace