At 7:37 PM +0000 11/19/99, Tony Woodcock wrote:

>   Hi, I just installed Ht://Dig on a Linux operating system, and I
>also ran the rundig script, but I have one problem.  When I use the
>search form to search the files I indexed in the rundig script, I
>basically receive the program htsearch itself with a bunch of
>squares in between much of the coding.

First off, try running htsearch from the command-line. If this works,
then it's just a problem with your server configuration (i.e. it's
not running htsearch as a CGI program).

If htsearch doesn't work, then you can either re-compile the source,
or depending on what distribution you're using, you can grab a
pre-compiled .rpm or .deb package.

-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online
http://wso.williams.edu/