I just finished running an extremely large indexing process with htdig.  It
had about 5 documents left to index, and it ran out of hard drive space.  I
then moved the entire htdig database do a different logical device and
continued running htdig from where it left off (using the command "htdig -vc
../conf/mystuff.conf").  I then ran htmerge and tested out a couple
searches.

My searches seem to only find documents from the latest 5 that I added?!
The database itself is still huge so I've got to believe that the rest of
them are in there somewhere.  As long as I don't use the -i switch with
htdig, don't I keep all the old stuff that's in the database?  If so, why
doesn't my search find any of them?

It takes about 3 days to finish indexing on everything so I would really
like to avoid starting over if at all possible.

Thanks in advance.

Keith Humpf
(315)-339-7071
IIT Research Institute