Thanks for the info.

I know that this can be overcome by structuring the HTML correctly.

But we are indexing 10 servers with close to 200 virtual hosts plus a
dozen or so external servers we don't administer.  We have no way to
force the 100's of people/organizations that publish content to do
this.  I am looking at this from a server admin point of view rather
than content publishing.

Regards,

Glenn