I have installed and configured ht://dig with its defaults.  I have run htdig and
htmerge.  The /db files contain accurate information about the html files that were
used in the dig and merge.  Then, however, when I attempt to do a search, I either get
an error message (the page cannot be found) or, in certain instances, the system has
believed that I wanted to download htsearch from its local location to who knows where.

I hope someone can help me past this.

Thanks,

Spike Parker