At 3:54 PM +0200 3/27/00, Siegfried Osterloh wrote:
>I've got a problem trying to compile on SGI IRIX 6.2, using MIPS C/C++
>compiler. "Configure" went fine, but after typing make I've got errors.
>
>Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get thinks to work.

Don't use the SGI compilers. I've never had anything but trouble with
them, so I invariably compile the latest version of GCC/G++ when
working on an SGI box. I just worked with someone to track down a
strange database problem that went away as soon as he upgraded to
gcc-2.95.2.

Cheers,

--
-Geoff Hutchison