Hi!
  I'm using htdig for a www-searchengine on a special topic. I start
htdig each week per cron to update the database. Now it seems as
sometimes there is a problem with connecting other servers. In this
cases htmerge removes all docs from the database! :o(

Is there a way to avoid this? I can set remove_bad_urls to false, but
in this case, bad url will never be removed! What I need is way
to tell htmerge somethink like:

Only remove bad urls, if they were last two weeks too!

How can I do something like this?

Bye
  Marcus

---