Gilles Detillieux wrote:

> According to Shad Young:
> > In version 3.2b everything seems to work. It build's the DB, and things
> > work like normal, but when I do a search it tells me that it can not
> > find any of the test words.
> >
> > This system was running 3.15 previously. 3.15 was fully removed, and 3.2
> > installed in a different location.
> >
> > Possible reasons?
>
> A common problem with 3.2.0b2 is that the db.words.db_weakcmpr file must
> be writeable by the user under which the web server runs - generally the
> fix is to make it world writable, but you could change its ownership
> instead, and make sure its writeable by owner.
>
> I sure hope this is fixed in the CVS source tree.  Can anyone confirm this?

crap ;-). And I just re-installed 3.15, hah hah.

I was going to re-compile it anyway as the default layout is messy on a
Linux box. I will give your suggestions a try.

Thanks,

Shad

--
"Fear is the foundation of obedience." Vladimir Lenin
"Without fanaticism one cannot accomplish anything." Evita Peron