According to Mark Sullivan:
> I have htdig running on two servers (wwwI and wwwII)I am trying to
> reindex my websites using the server_alias: attribute so the results
> come back as www.
>
> So under the start_url: attribute i have:
>
> server_aliases:       www1.mydomain.com=www.mydomain.com
>
> Where am I fouling this up?

If you're running 3.1.4 or later, this should do the job.  For older
versions, you needed to append the ":80" port number to each domain
name.

Note that this mapping is done before the documents are fetched, so
any www1 URL will be fetched from www.  If you want to rewrite URLs
after fetching, see http://www.htdig.org/FAQ.html#q4.17

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>