I have noticed when running htmerge with a few 'v's that about 90% of all
lines are like:

htmerge: Discarding thomas in doc #9987
htmerge: Discarding thomson in doc #7046
htmerge: Discarding thorns in doc #1131

What is this doing exactly.  I have never noticed this up to now, although
it's usually automated merges without any verbosity turned on...

Previously I have never had a problem with results, but I am wondering if
certain words are being left out.

My only debugging note is that I did run a partial dig, then started over
without clearing the .work DBs, but if anything I figured that htmerge
would notice my doubling and fix it.

Oh yeah, and I also notice duplicates, such as:

htmerge: Discarding zhane in doc #2872
htmerge: Discarding zhane in doc #2872
htmerge: Discarding zhane in doc #2873
htmerge: Discarding zhane in doc #2873
htmerge: Discarding zhane in doc #2875
htmerge: Discarding zhane in doc #2875

Anyone?

--
Mike Giles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       ICQ: 65152812
Systems Administrator           Livewire Incorporated