Hi guys I' m new in this mailing list,
So I don' t know if the problem has been discussed previously. I tested the performances of ht://Dig with the Berkeley-DB and I did not find them very interesting. Mine is only an amatorial interest, but, shouldn' t be better add Postgres SQL (that seems to be a very good SQL database) libraries instead of using the cited database system? I think Geoff Hutchinson was working on a project to parallelize the dig process and to use clustered databases on different machines (Beowulf?). For this reason too, shouldn' t be better change Berkeley-DB with strong and releable SQL databases (as said Postgres, mySQL, ...)?

Thanks and bye...