Hi,

I started to use htdig, and I think it is excellent software.
However, I found a small bug :-)
I noticed that htdig does not unescape URLs when it try to retrieve files
locally

I have a big directory of documents on my intranet site. So far I have it
organized in directories with spaces in names. It is more readable for me.
So I have a file (for example)

"/home/kbase/Doc/Database/Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days/index.htm"

I see following output from htdig (-vvvv)

----------------cut
http://doc.local/Database/Teach%20Yourself%20SQL%20in%2021%20Days/:
Trying local file
/home/kbase/Doc/Database/Teach%20Yourself%20SQL%20in%2021%20Days/index.htm
Local retrieval failed, trying HTTP

In my opinion htdig should try to retrieve locally:
"/home/kbase/Doc/Database/Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days/index.htm"
not
/home/kbase/Doc/Database/Teach%20Yourself%20SQL%20in%2021%20Days/index.htm

Any file with space in name (or any other character which is illegal in URL)
will never be retrieved locally. Most characters are illegal in URL but we
have a full freedom of file naming under UNIX.