Good Morning! I guess the first question is whether I've ended up on the
developers list or if this also is the best place for a cgi-ignoramus to
ask questions about setting up the config for htdig.

My ISP has given us a 'sample config' with about 5 lines of parameters.
I've got the list of configuration options and just wondered if there are
specific rules as to how they should be added to the config file.  Is there
a particular order or do I just feed them in one per line and let the rest
take care of itself?

Also, I'm assuming that I don't need to enter any of the additional
parameters where I am willing to take the listed default.  Is this correct?

Thanks,

Degan Outridge