Sorry for the repost, someone asked this a couple of weeks ago and I can't
find the response.

I would like the start url to access an external (ie. ./urls.txt) text file
that is maybe return carriage delimited. What is the appropriate way to
accomplish this and is there any problem having a carriage return in the
text file list?

start_url: ${url_db}

url_db: /urldbs/urls.txt

p.s.: I thought I would just start making up commands.

Thanks,

Charlie

Charlie Romero
Director of Corporate Development
(703) 299-3585
                       J U M P   I N T E R N E T

INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS             INTERNET/INTRANET SOLUTIONS

                      http://www.jumpinternet.com