Gilles Detillieux wrote:

> According to denis filipetti:
> > I am trying to evaluate htdig. Our site is almost entirely generated from
> > a Database via servlets. I have noticed that a url like
> > "http://blahblah/cpg.jrun?pageId=926" gets rejected.
>
> This is a known bug in 3.1.0b2.  You'll need to try 3.1.0b3 instead.

We can not yet upgrade to 3.1.0b3, but I have to know wether is it
really possible to follow links like index.cfm?PID=345 with b2, that is,
to index database content?

Is there a site/testsite where it is possible to see this feature
working?

We have to decide wether we move some of the content into a database,
but it is very important that this content can be indexed by htdig.

Thanks
Andriu