Has anybody tired summary...
A little costly, but being shareware can use it for a month to test it and believe me,
you won't feel like using anything else after summary. Gives you around 118+ reports
and more
included in new version.

check it out http://www.summary.net
the author, Jason T. Linhart, is always there available on the mailing list of summary
for
any queries, suggestions...

Give it a try. and again a binary program, worth it.

Signing off
Kaps
                  \\ \\\ | /// //
                   \\ \\ | /////
                    \\\\~ ~////
                     ( @ @ )

     When I read about the evils of drinking,
                 I gave up reading.

                    ( ) ) /
                  \ ( (_/
                   \_)