Dear Jeremy,

I'm doing some research on people indexing data using SSL.  Could you
tell me a little more about your data?  Is it just forms for entry,
or is it personal or business records of some kind?  Are you doing
something interesting with security for the resulting index and
search results?  I'll be happy to let you know when I finish my
report.

Thanks,

Avi