According to Jeremy Lyon:
> Gilles,
>
> Thank you so much.  That worked.  Now I have a new problem.  I am indexing from the
>local file system.  Now
> when I do a search everything works fine except the urls that are returned for the
>ssl sites appear like
> this.
>
> http://ecom.uswest:443/path
>
> It's storing as a regular http:// instead of https:// and it's cutting off the .com.
>  Any ideas.

Not a clue, but then I haven't had a good long look at the SSL patch to see
what it's doing.  You should probably ask the developer of the orginal SSL
patch (for 3.1.3, I think), as the current one is supposedly a straight port
of it to 3.1.5.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>