According to Jeremy Lyon:
> I am running htdig 3.1.5 and I'm trying to use local_urls.  It seems to
> be working fine, except it is not crawling through the pages.  I only
> get the index.html.  Any ideas???  Here is my conf file.
>
> local_urls:
> https://ecom.uswest.com/redaction/test/=/apps/redaction/current
> /docs/test/
> local_urls_only:                true
> start_url:
> `/export/web/esearch/current/sites/ecom/redaction/site.lst`
> #limit_urls_to:
> `/export/web/esearch/current/sites/ecom/redaction/site.lst`
> limit_normalized:               .uswest.com .uswest.net .qwest.com
> .qwest.net

I assume this was because you were trying to use https URLs before
applying the SSL patch.  I don't know how well the SSL patch fits in
with the local_urls handling, but theoretically the two should be pretty
independent of each other.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>