Hi,
     Downloaded htdig-3.1.5.tar.gz  After gunzip and
tar xvf , I switched to  htdig-3.1.5 dir and ran
./configure and get the following output.....

checking for a BSD compatible install... ./install-sh
-c
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... missing
configuring ht://Dig version 3.1.5
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration
problem: C compiler cannot create

I have gone to gnu's website and reinstalled
gcc-2.95.2-sd-10.20.depot.gz, even rebooted :-p  but
no luck
yet.  Any pointer?

Trying to do this as root (and I do have /opt/gcc/bin
in the path).

Kind Regards,

Tek