At 2:57 PM -0500 12/14/00, Matthes, Fred wrote:
>I've added the keywords_meta-tagnames.
>I've tried changing the weighting.  I've also tried the meta htdig-keywords
>- to no avail.
>
>I think that I've tried all the keyword attributes in the config file.
[...]
>'toothslayer'.  I then run htdig and then htmerge.  I then attempt to search
>for these words and they are not found.

Hmm. I've never had a problem with this, and you said you tried the attributes.

My first debugging suggestion would be to run htdig and then take a
look at the ASCII db.wordlist file. Does this contain the words?

If not, it would help to see your config file--just so we can check
if there's something you're missing. (Eliminate the impossible...)

--
-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online