According to Sean Harris:
> Does the newest version of HTDIG support Chinese?

I don't know how I can explain this more plainly, Sean.  Adding support
for Chinese to htdig would be a HUGE project, and nobody has volunteered
to tackle it yet.  Even if/when someone does decide to tackle it, it
will be a major development effort that will probably cause a lot of
discussion on the htdig3-dev mailing list before it even gets off the
ground, and even after that it would be months before it would be ready
to release.  So, if someone does begin to work on this project, it won't
be a big secret, and it won't be done in a week.  Your repeatedly asking
us this same question every week or two contributes absolutely nothing
to the process.  It's not going to make this happen any quicker!

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>