Hello,
I've installed htdig (great software). Now I'm playing with the
configuration.
Indexing works fine, but I'm still getting weird results like:
Query for test -> Result text .. and so on.
I guess thats an configuration and algorithm issue.
I'll be very gratefull for any links with more information about htdig's
algorithms
explanation and usage. Or perhaps some tips how to configure it ?

Thanks in advance,
                             Radoy

p.s. Yes. I red the FAQ and no relevant infos found.