Geoff Hutchison:

> Does your server send a Last-Modified-Since: header? (Or put another
> way, are many of these documents server-parsed or other dynamic
> content?)

It is a more-or-less standard-configured Apache. I do, however, use content
negotiation on many of the pages (including the front page, which contains
the only link to the new section that wasn't indexed in the last run).

The address to the site is in my sig.

> If so, try setting the modification_time_is_now attribute:
> <http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#modification_time_is_now>

I'll try that, thanks.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html