According to Paco Martinez:
>  Without doing any changes in my Linux, when I execute /cgi-bin/htsearch, it
>  appears tihs message...
>
>  "The document contained no data."
>  "Try again later, or contact ther server's adimnistrator."
>
>  How can I solve it????

This sounds like a problem with unreadable templates.  Make sure the
template files (common/*.html) are readable by the user ID under which
your web server runs, and than all directories leading up to and including
the common directory are searchable (executable) by this same user ID.

If that doesn't help, try running htsearch directly from the command line
to see if you can get results that way.  If you can, it's some sort of
web server configuration problem.  If you can't, then you'll need to
look a little deeper into why htsearch is failing.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>