I've looked high and low for this answer but have not found it yet.

I know that I can create multiple databases but how can I search multiple databases
from
one search form?

>From the one search form, I would like users to enter which dbase they would like to
search, dbase1 or dbase2 or dbase3 etc. Perhaps in the form of a radio button.

They then enter the keyword and the search would begin.
The only other way I can think of right now is to call a seperate htsearch process for
each dbase. Also, if I can achieve this from within one form, would the system be able
handle multiple requests from different users?

Thanks for any help.

Mike