According to heddy Boubaker:
>  <> "Gilles" == Gilles Detillieux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>  >> I sometimes have errors like that when searching:
>  >> DB2 problem...: ...intranet-db.words.db: page 0: reference count overflow
>
>  Gilles> My guess would be a corrupt database.  Try rebuilding it from
>  Gilles> scratch.
>
>  Thanks, I solved the pb by doing that.
>
>  But what could corrupt the db ? The only actions I did on the concerned db
>  was: htdig init then htmerge from scratch and then, once a week, htdig &
>  htmerge are run again with the same config... If something corrupted my db it
>  should be a bug somewhere no?

Potentially, yes.  We've received scattered reports of inexplicable
database corruption in the 3.1.x series, but never anything solid or
consistent enough that we could nail down to a specific bug.  We don't
know for sure even if it is a bug, but we suspect that it is, albeit an
obscure and infrequent one.  If the problem happens frequently and/or
consistently, please let us know and we can try to track it down.
Otherwise, all we can recommend is to rebuild the index from time to
time to correct this.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>