Thank you for your response, but i think this isn\'t
really what i am looking for...

In thise case, by hitting the server with either a.com
or b.com, results will always be displayed with the prefix
b.com, no ? (or my tests were wrong and i missed someting)

The \'server_alias\' option seems to be used not to index the
file twice (or more). For my case, I don\'t mind if my site
is indexed n times (n = number of aliases for the site),
provided that the results URLs come prefixed with the same
domain alias the user used to go to the site.

Am i wrong ? Is there a solution with htdig ?

Thank you very much

Greg