I had our webserver guy take a look at this problem and he had made a change
when the site went live that basically took cgi-bin/ out of commission.  He
fixed the problem and it works great and is indexing SSL also.
Thank you for the quick response!

I do have another question though.  We require authentication for some of our
storefronts.  Is it possible to give htdig:// a username and password, allow
it to login, and index the sites that require authentication?

1)  If it's possible, how would I go about doing this?

2)  Are there any security issues I might need to be aware of?

Thanks for your help!

Jason McLatchie
E-Markets, Inc.
www.e-markets.com