On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> A question if I may. Why weren't the tests and other changes that
> were done to the Phalanx work on HTML-Template:
>
> * http://svn.perl.org/phalanx/HTML-Template/
> * http://hew.ca/yapc/phalanx/slides/TABLE_OF_CONTENTS.html
>
> Integrated into the mainline HTML-Template at:
>
> https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/html-template/

Lack of motivation, I suppose.  As far as I know they never found or
fixed a bug in HTML::Template.  At this point their repo is out of
date and it would be a painful process to do the merge.

Patches welcome, of course.  Beware though, I have a history of
rejecting changes to existing tests - if it ain't broke...  New tests
are always welcome though!

-sam