Title: CNN - ChatWatcher
Tired of typing?  Then make CNN.com your homepage.  Click Here.
Click Here
ad info

CNNin
MAIN PAGE
WORLD
U.S.
LOCAL
POLITICS
WEATHER
BUSINESS
SPORTS
SCI-TECH
NATURE
ENTERTAINMENT
BOOKS
TRAVEL
FOOD
HEALTH
STYLE
IN-DEPTH

custom news
Headline News brief
daily almanac
CNN networks
CNN programs
on-air transcripts
news quiz

more infor
 headline news
 fringe mail
 cold war
 allpolitics e-wire
 cnn/si sports
 u.s. storm watch

CNN WEB SITES:
CNN Websites
PATHFINDER SITES:

MORE SERVICES:
video on demand
video archive
audio on demand
news email services
free email accounts
desktop headlines
pointcast
pagenet

.DISCUSSION:
message boards
chat
feedback

SITE GUIDES:
help
contents
search

FASTER ACCESS:
europe
japan

WEB SERVICES:

.

ChatWatcher Banner
Icon Chat Guests for this week

Monday, October 18

Computing chat at 8pm edt
Join Rawn Shah, technologist and author, as he answers your questions about Linux.

Tuesday, October 19

Q&A chat at 4:05pm edt
Join our "Behind the Scenes with Q&A" chat following the show, and ask the host or producer of CNN's Q&A your questions!

Book chat at 7pm edt
Join Caroline Fraser, author of "God's Perfect Child" to discuss the Christian Science Church and the human cost of Christian Science's remarkable rise.

TCM chat at 8pm edt
Join a Turner Classic Movies chat with Wes Craven, the modern master of horror and discuss his novel "Fountain Society" and his new film, "The Music of the Heart" well as his great fright flicks of the past.

Thursday, October 21

Book chat at 2pm edt
Chat with Heather McDonald, Esther Drill and Rebecca Odes, the creators of gURL.com and authors of "Deal With It," a web site and book especially for mature teens.

Friday, October 22

Health chat at 1pm edt
Join us for a chat about health and medical issues and ask the experts your questions!

News Quiz at 10pm edt
Join our weekly news quiz to test your knowledge and have some laughs!

CNN CHAT
Check out our Chat Homepage
Books
Chat E-lert

Join a Turner Classic Movies chat with Wes Craven, the modern master of horror and discuss his novel "Fountain Society"and his new film, "The Music of the Heart" well as his great fright flicks of the past.

Chit Chat

Join #CNN every Sunday from 12-1:30pm ET for our Late Edition chat, and chat along with other viewers as the program airs live!

Our News Quiz Geek of the Week for 10/15/99 is Whizbang with 34 points!
Notable quote from a Taye Diggs chat on October 12, 1999:

"I'd just like to thank everybody for chattin’. If I were cool I would have my own computer and do this more often, but I still live in the dark ages and am too much a procrastinator. Bear with me I’ll get one soon. Peace. God bless! and one love!"

Notable quote from a Colonel David Hackworth chat on October 14, 1999:

Question from Hello: Are you going to run for Senate?

"I have no political aspirations whatsoever. And I would suggest that anyone who thinks I do should read my book, About Face, which is a warts-and-all story. You would see that I would be so busy explaining my past trespasses that I'd be eaten alive by the press and the opposition." --Colonel Hackworth

Back to the top
CNN Interactive email id:280661503435619840