Title: CNN - ChatWatcher
Tired of typing?  Then make CNN.com your homepage.  Click Here.
Click Here
ad info

CNNin
MAIN PAGE
WORLD
U.S.
LOCAL
POLITICS
WEATHER
BUSINESS
SPORTS
SCI-TECH
NATURE
ENTERTAINMENT
BOOKS
TRAVEL
FOOD
HEALTH
STYLE
IN-DEPTH

custom news
Headline News brief
daily almanac
CNN networks
CNN programs
on-air transcripts
news quiz

more infor
 headline news
 fringe mail
 cold war
 allpolitics e-wire
 cnn/si sports
 u.s. storm watch

CNN WEB SITES:
CNN Websites
PATHFINDER SITES:

MORE SERVICES:
video on demand
video archive
audio on demand
news email services
free email accounts
desktop headlines
pointcast
pagenet

.DISCUSSION:
message boards
chat
feedback

SITE GUIDES:
help
contents
search

FASTER ACCESS:
europe
japan

WEB SERVICES:

.

ChatWatcher Banner
Icon Chat Guests for this week

Tuesday, February 1

Crossfire chat at 8:05pm ET
Join a Crossfire chat exclusive with Bernadette Malone Connolly, Editorial Page Editor for the Manchester Union Leader and Jake Tapper, Washington Correspondent for Salon.com. February, February 2
Kosovo chat at 12pm ET Chat about the economy in Kosovo with Lucja Swiatkowski Cannon, from the Center for Strategic & International Studies as our Kosovo chat series continues. Allpolitics chat at 1pm ET Chat about the results of the New Hampshire primary with Karen Brown, News Director for WMUR-TV in Manchester, New Hampshire. Book chat at 2:30pm ET Chat with Lawrence Otis Graham about his latest book, "Our Kind of People: Inside America's Black Upper Class."

Friday, February 4

CNNI chat at 8:30pm ET
Chat with Karuna Shinsho, the anchor of CNN This Morning, Asia Region.

Sunday, February 6

Late Edition chat at 12pm et
Join our chat-along with CNN's Late Edition and chat with other viewers during the live program which interviews the newsmakers of the day!

Join the chats!

Topic chats for the week of January 31, 2000 (All times ET)

  • Burden of Proof Chat-along - M-F 12:30-1pm
  • CNN almanac & fringe news - Monday 3-4pm
  • Family Issues/Grief - Tuesday
  • Military Career Opportunities - Tuesday 9-10pm
  • 50/2000 States: Arkansas - Wednesday 4 -5pm
  • GOP & Democrat Debate - Wednesday 7-9pm
  • CNN covers the Candidates 2000 - Wednesday 9-10pm
  • Entertainment Chat - Thur. 5 - 6pm
  • Education in the US - Thursday 8-9pm
  • Larry King Live chat-along - Thursday 9-10pm
  • Technology, Space & Medicine - Friday
  • Poverty in America/ Elderly &Social Security - Fri. 5-6pm
  • Reliable Sources chat-along- Saturday 6-7pm
  • Week in Review - Saturday 7-8pm
  • Trivia Chat - Saturday 8-9pm
  • Religion Chat - Saturday 11-12pm
  • Art/Opera chat - Sunday 8-9pm
  • CNN CHAT
    Check out our Chat Homepage
    Books
    image Chat E-lert

    Kosovo chat series

    It has been six months since the end of the bombing in Yugoslavia by NATO forces. Join CNN for a special look at the current climate in the region and it's future prospects for peace. Join our Kosovo chat series this month, post on our message boards, or send us an email on your thoughts and opinions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Chit Chat

    World Economic Forum series

    If you missed our popular chat series from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, you can read the transcripts at CNN.com/chat

    Read all of our chat transcripts at : CNN.com/chat

    Back to the top
    CNN Interactive email id:154281700495762734