Nicolás,

It says on the front page: "Jakarta HttpComponents project is charged with developing and maintaining Commons HttpClient. Commons HttpClient 3 series will be maintained until Jakarta HttpClient 4 is deemed stable enough to supersede it for use in production."

Feel free to submit a better sentence.

Cheers

Ortwin

Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:
I can't find which is the relationship between these two projects. It would be nice if this can be made clear in the web pages! (That's why I'm posting this in this list).

BTW, I need to asynchronously get a lot of URLs (using pipelining if posible), HTTPAsync seems the right thing to use, but everybody points at HTTPClient. What do I do?

Many thanks!

[web]  http://www.odi.ch/
[blog] http://www.odi.ch/weblog/
[pgp]  key 0x81CF3416