Hi Oleg,

I am wondering whether we should define a more granular lifecycle
for an IOReactor. More specifically, whether we should introduce
a prepare() or initialize() method, after which the Selector for
the IOReactor is known to exist. And maybe a cleanup() or destroy()
method to be called after execute() returns?

To better integrate with NIO functionality, we could also add
getSelector() to the IOReactor interface and getSelectionKey()
to the IOSession interface. Does the latter make sense?

cheers,
  Roland