+1

On 10/3/06, Oleg Kalnichevski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I propose that we mark the latest code in SVN trunk as 3.1-BETA1 and
proceed with a release. Please vote as follows:

 Vote:  HttpClient 3.1-BETA1 release
 [ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it.
 [ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
 [ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release.
 [ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).