Hi Sebastian,

> is open to committers; others may be admitted on application to the
> board.

Thanks for checking. I had a look at the public mailing list archive
this week, too. That's why I tried to subscribe again yesterday. I
guess the moderators check the moderate requests not too often. Maybe
they pick up the subscription mail this week-end. If not, I'll ask
Henri for ideas before mailing to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I've seen some posts from
him there, so there's got to be some way in :-)

cheers,
  Roland