Its a desktop application. I have set Full wire + context Log. At present,
the post response comes on the same page.

[code]
           client = new HttpClient();
 //        client.getParams().setParameter("http.protocol.version",
HttpVersion.HTTP_1_1);
         client.getHostConfiguration().setHost(ymailSinupUrl, 443, "https");
         connectMgr = client.getHttpConnectionManager();
         hc = client.getHostConfiguration();
         hc.getParams().setParameter("http.protocol.version",
HttpVersion.HTTP_1_0);
         client.getParams().setCookiePolicy(null);
       NameValuePair data[] = {
            new NameValuePair("u", _dsh), new NameValuePair("t", _t1),
            new NameValuePair("preferredcontent", this.preferLang), new
NameValuePair("firstname", FirstName), new NameValuePair("secondname",
LastName),  new NameValuePair("gender", this.gender), new
NameValuePair("mm", this.bMm), new NameValuePair("dd", bDate), new
NameValuePair("yyyy", bYyyy), new NameValuePair("country", loc), new
NameValuePair("postalcode", postalCode),
            new NameValuePair("yahooid", Email), new
NameValuePair("password", Passwrd), new NameValuePair("passwordconfirm",
passwrdAgain),
            new NameValuePair("altemail", this.alterEmail), new
NameValuePair("secquestion", selection), new
NameValuePair("secquestionanswer", this.IdentifyAnswer), new
NameValuePair("cword", newaccountcaptcha), new NameValuePair("cdata",
this._continue),  new NameValuePair("tos_agreed", this.doAgree), new
NameValuePair("IAgreeBtn", submitbutton), new NameValuePair("action",
formAction)
        };

    public String POST(String url, NameValuePair[] data) {
        String res = "";
        String URL = ymailSinupUrl + "&_ylt=A9FJpMBjCkRHERcBDgCZ2PAI";
        PostMethod method = new PostMethod(URL);
        // SET PROPERTIES
        method.getParams().setParameter("http.method.retry-handler", new
DefaultHttpMethodRetryHandler(3, false));
        method.setRequestHeader("User-agent", USER_AGENT);
        method.setRequestHeader("Accept", ACCEPT);
        method.setRequestHeader("Accept-Language", ACCEPT_LANG);
        method.setRequestHeader("Accept-Charset", ACCEPT_CHAR);
        method.setRequestHeader("Keep-Alive", KEEP_ALIVE);
        method.setRequestHeader("Connection", CONNECTION);
        method.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "text/html");

        if (! "".equals(lastUrl))
            method.setRequestHeader("Referer", lastUrl);

        if (connectMgr.getConnection(hc).isOpen() == true)
            System.out.println("Connection is OPEN");
        else {
            System.out.println("Connection is ******************* NOT OPEN
*************** ");
        }
        method.setRequestBody(data);

        int statusCode = 0;
        try {
            statusCode = client.executeMethod(hc, method);
            System.out.println("Register Send: " +
method.getStatusLine().toString());
        }catch (HttpException e) {
            method.releaseConnection();
            System.out.println("HTTP EXception : " + e.getMessage());
        }catch (IOException ie) {
            method.releaseConnection();
            System.out.println("Error Exe Method - Post. Status Code = " +
statusCode);
            ie.printStackTrace();
        }

        if (statusCode != 200) {
            System.err.println((new StringBuilder()).append("POST Method
failed: ").append(method.getStatusLine()).toString());
        } // else {
            InputStream inputStream = null;
            BufferedReader input = null;
            try {
                inputStream = method.getResponseBodyAsStream();
                input = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(inputStream));
                String str;
                while((str = input.readLine()) != null) {
                    res = (new
StringBuilder()).append(res).append(str).toString();
                }
                input.close();
            } catch (IOException ie) {
                method.releaseConnection();
                ie.printStackTrace();
            }
//        }

        try {
            lastUrl = method.getURI().toString();
        } catch (HttpException he) {
            he.printStackTrace();
        }finally {
            method.releaseConnection();
        }

        System.out.println((new StringBuilder()).append("Status Code =
").append(statusCode).toString());
        Header h;
        if (statusCode == 302) {
            h = method.getResponseHeader("Location");
            System.out.println("Header = " + h.getValue());

            // REQUIRES RE-DIRECT
            System.out.println("RE DIRECTING TARGET .....");
            res = GET(h.getValue());
        }
        return res;
    }

[/code]

in NameValuePairs,
tos_agreed is a checkbox & I have assigned it 1. IAgreeBtn, has the same
value as the html source has - "Create My Account", action has the
formAction url. Other all parameters r proper, captcha is also entered
correctly. u, t r parsed from html source & taken dynamically & passed. I
had also added these parameters, but removed it as they remain same in all
pages.

//new NameValuePair("dracs", dracs), new NameValuePair("done", _done), new
NameValuePair("last", ""), new NameValuePair("partner", _partner), new
NameValuePair("src", new String()), new NameValuePair("intl", new
String("us")), new NameValuePair("jsenabled", new String("0")),
//, new NameValuePair("action", formAction)

// URL -> https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.intl=us&new=1&.done=http
// formAction -> /registration;_ylt=A9FJpMTzzUJHpgIADgCZ2PAI
"POST /registration?.intl=us&new=1&.done=http&_ylt=A9FJpMBjCkRHERcBDgCZ2PAI
HTTP/1.0[\r][\n]"

This is the source of the post method & its required resources. Can anyone
know, where & what is the error? Why does the post refer to the same page
instead of next page. I am in very bad shape to solve this problem. Please
if, any one can help me out. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks