Hi Oleg,
I have one additional more abstract question. What I have observed during my
tests was that when I run my test scenarion with 5 WS consecutive
invocations and sniff the traffic I can see that the sockets were reused.
The problem is that when I first tried to debug the source it always invoked
the org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection isStale() method. This is
happening when there are more breakpoints set. If I set only a breakpoint
into the isStale() method then the socket is reused and no new connection is
opened for every invocation. It seems it is a timeout issue or a thread
issue to me? Do you suspect what may cause this? I have tried to set
SO_TIMEOUT and CONNECTION_TIMEOUT to 0, but without success. Any hints?

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Dobri