From: raykroe...@gmail.com [mailto:raykroe...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Raymond Kroeker
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 10:32 AM
To: HttpClient User Discussion
Subject: Re: stream corruption

What about the http methods themselves.  Are you using the vanilla
versions that come with http client; are you extending them in any
way; are you using a request entity for either post/put?

Raymond

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 10:20,  <natarajan_va...@emc.com> wrote:
> Raymond,
>
> Thanks for reply.
>
> 1. Yes & no. The problem re-occurs but things work fine when we resend
> failed request. So, there is no testcase or data that reproduce the
> problem as needed.
> 2. I tried to buffer & dump content on server side before calling
> ObjectInputStream and readObject in order to see content of malformed
> stream. Unfortunately, the problem did not occur or at least the
problem
> is delayed for hours...
>
> Additional information is, we use MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
on
> client side.
>
> Thanks
> Valli

java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1719
>> )
>>
>>                at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1305)
>>
>>                at

java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1908)