Morning All

I'm hoping someone can help me out here.

I have a JSP running on JBoss, that all works fine.  I need from within that
application to use HttpClient to request a JSP page within the same
application, but so I get the resulting HTML in a string that I can then use
as the body for an HTML Email.

My problem is that I cannot figure out, or find on Google, a clear and
working example on how I make the HttpClient request use the same session as
my JSP is using.

I know it isn't because the session filter checks for certain things on the
session, and redirects to the login page if they're missing.

Thanks

Tom