On Fri, 2013-04-05 at 14:30 +0200, Francois-Xavier Bonnet wrote:
> No, you cannot reconfigure an existing instance. An HttpClient is now an
> immutable object. If you need to change some settings, you have to create a
> new HtpClient.

This is absolutely true. However, generally one should rarely need to
reconfigure an existing HttpClient instance. Pretty much all HttpClient
level settings are just defaults that can always be overridden either at
the request level (through RequestConfig) or at the session level
(through HttpContext).

Hope this helps

Oleg