On Sat, 2013-06-15 at 17:01 -0400, Ting Zhao wrote:
> Hello,

> It looks like the issue is that the client side missing
> SSL_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 cipher suite. But I can't figure
> out how to add it.
>
> Intesting thing is that URLConnection code is working from the same client
> applicaiton. And the server side trace shows the following information.
> %% No cached client session

Please upgrade to HttpClient 4.3-beta2 and initialize your client either
like this
---
CloseableHttpClient httpClient = HttpClients.createSystem();
---
or like that
---
CloseableHttpClient httpClient = HttpClients.custom()
  .setSSLSocketFactory(SSLSocketFactory.getSystemSocketFactory())
  .build();
---
This should make HttpClient use the same SSL configuration as Java
URLConnection. See if that makes any difference.