Hi,

I have this code using 4.2.x APIs for controlling redirect at the request.

request.getParams().setBooleanParameter(ClientPNames.HANDLE_REDIRECTS,
false);

This allows me to configure redirect per-request, instead of the global
redirect client config.

How do I implement this in 4.3.x as getParams() is deprecated?

I have this code for the client:

        requestConfigBuilder.setRedirectsEnabled(true);
        RequestConfig requestConfig = requestConfigBuilder.build();
        clientBuilder.setDefaultRequestConfig(requestConfig);
        clientBuilder.build();

I would like to override redirects at the request. Is this possible with
the new APIs?

Thanks,
Arul