Hello Folks,

I have a service running which depends on apache async httpclient. Versions are
as mentioned below
commons-httpclient-3.1.jar
httpasyncclient-4.0.jar
httpcore-4.3.jar
httpcore-nio-4.3.jar

Intermittently (after 3 days) all my request failed with below error.
Unfortunately I do not have the first error which triggered I/O reactor to stop
and I will keep an eye to get that. Is there any known issue with latest client
or has anyone see this before ?
Stack when run with latest client.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Request cannot be executed; I/O reactor
status: STOPPED
        at org.apache.http.util.Asserts.check(Asserts.java:40)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.InternalHttpAsyncClient.execute(InternalHttpAsyncClient.java:112)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.CloseableHttpAsyncClient.execute(CloseableHttpAsyncClient.java:72)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.CloseableHttpAsyncClient.execute(CloseableHttpAsyncClient.java:102)
        at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.CloseableHttpAsyncClient.execute(CloseableHttpAsyncClient.java:87)

I recently upgraded async client from 4.0-beta3 to GA. Previously request
failed with below error and that was addressed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE-336.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Client has been shut down
org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.AbstractHttpAsyncClient.execute(AbstractHttpAsyncClient.java:509)
org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.AbstractHttpAsyncClient.execute(AbstractHttpAsyncClient.java:554)
org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.AbstractHttpAsyncClient.execute(AbstractHttpAsyncClient.java:584)
org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.AbstractHttpAsyncClient.execute(AbstractHttpAsyncClient.java:569)

library version
commons-httpclient-3.1.jar
httpasyncclient-4.0-beta3.jar
httpcore-4.3.jar