On Tue, 2014-03-04 at 15:36 +0000, PASSANITI Frédéric wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Is it possible to do some POST queries with nio httpcore library ?

Of course, it is.

> I’m using the BasicHttpRequestobject to create GET queries, but if I
> want to write/add binary content into a POST query I don’t find any
> objet or method to do it.

> I’m actually using the HttpAsyncRequestProducer and
> HttpAsyncResponseConsumer pattern.

---
HttpHost host = new HttpHost("targethost");
BasicHttpEntityEnclosingRequest request = new
BasicHttpEntityEnclosingRequest("POST", "/");
request.setEntity(new NStringEntity(
  "some sort of request body", ContentType.TEXT_PLAIN));
BasicAsyncRequestProducer producer = new BasicAsyncRequestProducer(
  host, request);
---

Hope this helps

Oleg

PS: If you are using HttpCore NIO for client side communication only you
might find HttpAsyncClient more convenient

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-asyncclient-4.0.x/index.html

PPS: Please subscribe before posting