Thanks a lot, I will have a look at the link provided.

Regards
Johan

On 2015-06-17 14:39, Francois-Xavier Bonnet wrote:
Yes, it is about cookies that you receive from the server you are calling using HttpClient. HttpClient is trying to handle the cookies sent by the server you are calling just like a regular browser would do.

Logging configuration is described extensively here:
https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/logging.html
It depends which logging library you are using on your project (commons-logging, log4j...).

    Hi Francois,

    It is receiving the cookies I think? I am not actively send any
    cookies but the HttpClient might be doing it for me (in the
    background).

    How do I set the log configuration for ResponseProcessCookies?

    Regards
    Johan